Friday, January 29, 2010

Jackson

Jackson Anthony Maguire,

Dude, I can’t believe it is time to say “see ya later” already. It seems like only yesterday I named you and officially welcomed you into my heart…and you are leaving already. I loved your youthfulness, your apparent innocence and your general personality. You always had a smile for me even when you were down and I really appreciate your optimism. You were there to give out advice (even when you were trying to seduce my husband) and I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet you. I hope that you continue to keep in touch and know that you will be missed while we all anxiously await your return. Be blessed my brother wherever this life leads you. Love ya Jackie.

-C. Bear (Maurice)

1 comment:

  1. Jackson, the day I learnt you leave us was one of the sadiest !
    But I know you'll never forget us and it's just a goodbye not a farewell !
    I'm very proud to have met you, and to be your friend.
    Take care my buddy, I again need you !
    I ♥ you Jackson ;)

    ReplyDelete